I am honored that I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by a fellow blogger Ruta and I thank her for the nomination of this award for the first time. You can check out her wonderful recipes at https://estoniancuisine.com/; She says that Estonian cuisine helps people grow taller & smarter.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Thank the person/blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Write a post telling your fellow bloggers 8 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions asked by the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).
- Create 8 questions for your nominees.
- I am a devout person.
- I enjoy doing yoga.
- Sweets and desserts are my weaknesses.
- I do not like to waste water or food as we need to be thankful to the Mother Nature & also respect the farmer’s hard work.
- I like to be surrounded with innocent souls especially kids.
- I enjoy the company of pet dogs.
- I hate or fear reptiles like lizards, snakes, etc.
- I enjoy watching science fiction, animation or feel-good movies.
Answers to Ruta’s questions:
- What is your most favorite dish in the world? Idli.
- If you were an animal, which one and why? A holy cow!
- What’s on your top 3 countries to travel to bucket list? Srilanka, China & Brazil.
- If you could make one change in the world, what would that be? I would like to change the earth into a pollutant-free planet.
- Why did you start blogging? To create an archive of our heirloom recipes.
- What advice would you give to other bloggers about blogging? Enjoy blogging.
- What inspires/motivates you in life? My family is the driving force for me.
- If you could go back in time, what decade would you want to live in and why? I would prefer to stay in the same time where I am today.
Nominees for the Liebster Award are:
Best Wishes! Happy Blogging!!
Questions to my nominees are :
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your role model & why?
- What does success mean to you?
- What is your favorite movie/ book?
- What is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
- How frequently you go to restaurants in a week?
- What is the funniest experience in your life?
- What do you think the most challenging issue currently faced by humanity?
Please Note: You are under no obligation to accept this award. If you don’t want to participate simply ignore.