I am so excited that I have been nominated again for yet another award, Mystery Blogger Award. My heartfelt thanks to amazingly talented Abha for nominating me; you can check her blog for an awesome collection of authentic recipes at https://abhajhablog.wordpress.com/
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
This award was actually created by Okoto Enigma, please click here for more details: https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you .
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
- I am eager to mentor under-privileged children.
- I like to listen to pep talks and spiritual discourses.
- I love to watch movies, some of the movies that I never get bored to watch are Avtar, Gravity, Real Steel, School of Rock, The Parent Trap, Ratatouille, The Incredibles, Kung Fu Panda, The Shawshank Redemption, The Pursuit of Happyness, The Devil Wears Prada, The Sixth Sense, Taken, Hollow Man, …
Answers to Abha’s Questions:
- What has been your most inspiring moment of this new year? Whenever I happen to see a differently-abled achiever I get inspired a lot.
- What cookery book have you most recently read and liked?Why? I read lot of journals related to health & nutrition and I would prefer to read food blogs than cookery books.
- How do you define a quality blog and by what attributes? I feel blogosphere is a place to express oneself, bloggers have the right to express themselves in their own way. If I feel warmth in a blog of relevant interest & find its content honest, I would like to revisit them.
- What really scares you a lot? I am scared of old age and being dependent on others.
- What did you want to do from childhood,i.e,what was your aim which you couldn’t fulfill and what did you end up with? In my life nothing had happened as expected, but I am blessed that I get more than that I ever wanted.
Nominees for Mystery Blogger Award:
My questions to all the above nominees:
- According to you what is the most precious thing to be preserved for future generation?
- An incident that makes you feel proud about yourself.
- If you were given a chance for rebirth, what life do you prefer to take?
- Name the person(s) whom you adore so much and why?
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
My best posts:
To be honest, my best recipes are yet to be published!
You can check some of my interesting posts or recipes by clicking on the images below.
Please Note: You are under no obligation to accept this award. If you don’t want to participate simply ignore.