I thank Sheema for nominating me for Versatile Blogger Award and Avid Observer for One Lovely Blog Award. Please visit Avid Observer’s blog for her fantastic motivational posts and Sheema’s blog for fabulous DIYs, delicious recipes, beauty products’ & accessories’ reviews.
Rules for both the awards:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about me:
- I am a family-oriented person.
- I love to wear sarees, my favorite colors are peacock green & blue!
- I enjoy the company of pet dogs.
- I like to watch movies featuring a strong female lead; hopefully I wont miss to see Wonder Woman in theater!
- I have been practicing yoga several years and found very useful in strengthening muscles & improving posture.
- I would like to write a blog about the temples in south India.
- My favorite quote: “If you want to shine like a sun, be prepared to burn like a sun” by APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India.
Nominees for One Lovely Blogger Award :
- Courtney Livingston
- Dimple’s Cook Book
- Easy Cooking 24 X 7
- Eat Like A Boss
- Health tidbits
- Izzie’s Kitchen
- Kala’s Kalai
- London Caller
- Ocotillos & Magnolias
- Oh So Delish Blog
- Savvy Raj
- The Frinnies
- Yamini Durga
Nominees for Versatile Blogger Award :
- Cook Share and Feast Blog
- Curry Lives
- Desi vegan site
- Dice and Cook
- Dity that DIY
- Fun Fun Cook
- Healthy Food & Recipes
- Lee Bakers
- Livingwise Project
- Popcorn & Chocolate
- Radhika’s Reflections
- Spice in the box
- The Sicilian mama