I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by my blogger friend Savvy Raj whose works I love & admire and I want to say thank you to her. You can visit her blog that spreads positivity through her poems and showcases her beautiful artworks.
My answers to her questions:
- What is your take on equality of sexes? I feel that empowering women is the only option left with us to tackle the gender inequality.
- What is your idea of happiness? Touching others life by way of giving, helping or inspiring them.
- What is your idea of a perfect day in your life? A perfect day for me is to spend the whole day with my family by doing some fitness regimens together, preparing our favorite meal, watching a feel-good movie at home, dining out for dinner and playing cards before going to sleep.
- Do you like to dance, if so what style or form attracts you? No, but I appreciate any art form and I like to watch a performance that is (at least made to believe) natural & spontaneous rather than perfectly choreographed flawless performance.
- What are you most thankful for? I am thankful to God for being born as a human.
- Among the many valuable qualities what is the most important quality to develop as a human being? Gratitude. If we feel gratitude for what we have we can lead a happy fulfilled life.
The nominees are :
- A little Swiss, a little Canadian
- Anusha’s Cuisines
- Bhavna’s Food Journey
- Bitter Sweet Blog
- Crumpled piece of paper
- Dimple’s Cook Book
- Doni W
- Fascinating World
- Feast Wisely
- Food Express Odisha
- Green Delhi
- In Diane’s Kitchen
- Jyo Kitchen
- Masala Chilli
- Once upon a little field
- Radhika’s Reflections
- Ramya Recipes
- Rashmi Notes
- Ruchi’s Veg Kitchen
- Sassy Little World
- Sneak peek into my kitchen
- Sneh Deep’s Kitchen
- The Austrian Dish
- The style of Laura Jane
- The write woman blog
- Vero & Canito in the kitchen
- When women inspire
My questions to these nominees:
- How blogging changed your life?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What are you most proud of?
- Best thing ever happened to you.
- What is your idea of freedom?
- What are your passions in life?
Looking forward to read all your answers !
Happy blogging !!